In February 1926, the house of “Veuve de Philippe Hüther”, a watch dealer and maker, registered the trademark “The Tudor” established in Geneva for Rolex founder Hans Wilsdorf. Later, in 1936, the house transferred the brand to Wilsdorf. Just after the Second World War, Hans Wilsdorf knew that the time had come to expand and give the brand a proper identity of its own. On 6 March 1946, he created “Montres TUDOR S.A.”, specialising in models for both men and women. Rolex would guarantee the technical, aesthetic and functional characteristics, along with the distribution and after-sales service.
Lady Gaga is a global fashion icon – mindful of everything she wears. She has turned celebrity into a comprehensive art form. She intrinsically understands that each outfit conveys a powerful message and can be an art performance in its own right, where each and every accessory is key to the look. In keeping with this always bold attention to detail, Lady Gaga might wear three or four watches on one wrist. When she wears only one watch, she chooses the Black Bay 36. This automatic timepiece retains the general lines of the Black Bay collection while reducing its proportions, and remains both fashionable and sporty. Lady Gaga wears both the blue dial and the black dial versions of this model.
David Beckham wears the Black Bay Bronze, a 43 mm divers’ watch inspired by the brand’s history and fitted with the TUDOR Manufacture Calibre MT5601. He also wears the Black Bay Chrono, a COSC certified chronograph, with column-wheel manufacture caliber, drawing upon TUDOR’s diving and motorsports heritage.
To exemplify Jay Chou’s daring and innovative spirit, TUDOR released a short film in which he daringly drives a sports car on an historical oval race track in Montlhéry, France, eventually drifting through time. Inspired by the magical worlds Jay Chou is known to create with his art and by epic 80s cinematic tales of time travelling, the film ignites the conversation on how iconic images of the past impact today’s creativity in watchmaking, music and other art forms. Chou’s most devoted fans will also recognise an homage to one of his earlier movies, where he portrayed a car enthusiast.
The Traditional ArtOf Hand Craftsmanship
A TUDOR watch lives. Pulsates. It will take you into the world of micro-precision. The high technology in all components are relentlessly tested to the smallest detail... to the point of obsession. Examine the movement. Aesthetics and performance fir for the most demanding of products, designed for endurance as much as pleasure. Pleasing to the eye and exciting to the mind, this precision mechanism will withstand the rigours of time. Exceptional materials, durability and strength of design make each watch a unique object.
Items 1-24 of 36
- Tudor Style 38mmSpecial Price £1,165.00 Regular Price £1,810.00
- Tudor Clair de Rose 26mm£1,660.00
- Tudor 1926 Stainless Steel 28mm£1,730.00
- Tudor Clair de Rose 30mm£1,740.00
- Tudor Clair de Rose 34mm£1,810.00
- Tudor Style 41mm£1,890.00
- Tudor Glamour Date 31mm£1,930.00
- Tudor Glamour Date 36mm£2,010.00
- Tudor Glamour Date + Day 39mm Black Dial£2,050.00
- Tudor Glamour Date + Day 39mm£2,050.00
- Tudor Clair de Rose 30mm£2,130.00
- Tudor Black Bay 32mm 'Black'£2,130.00
- Tudor Black Bay 32mm 'Blue'£2,130.00
- Tudor Black Bay 36mm 'Black'£2,210.00
- Tudor Heritage Ranger 41mm£2,250.00
- Tudor Style 34mm£2,290.00
- Tudor 1926 Steel & Rose Gold 28mm£2,520.00
- Tudor Glamour Double Date 42mm£2,640.00
- Tudor North Flag 41mm£2,800.00
- Tudor Black Bay 'Black' 41mm£2,840.00