'You never actually own a Patek Philippe, you merely look after it for the next generation'. A sentence so perfectly constructed and wonderfully emotive! Those words rung true recently with a small number of Rudells Patek Connoisseurs when they visited the Manufacture in Geneva at the end of June. A private jet left Birmingham bound for Switzerland and onboard, a group of clients who were eagerly awaiting their submersion into the world of Patek Philippe.
Monthly Archives: July 2016
- Jewellery Boutique
- The Realisation of an Ideal December 2, 2022
- Exclusive viewing of the new Fope collection October 14, 2022
- ROLEX AND THE US OPEN: AN ELECTRIC ATMOSPHERE September 9, 2022
- All around the world….and beyond with Mova Globes. April 21, 2022
- Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022 Countdown with New HydroConquest Longines Model April 14, 2022